Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tomorrow...

It's 11.18pm now, approximately H-Hour +6 to the Quadthlon.

I cannot believe that I have to sleep so early on a Saturday night! Though for the past 2 years, I did so for a Saturday in December. Heh!

As the event draws nearer, my heart pounds faster.
I must admit that I wasn't very enthusiastic in signing up when my bud initiated it. Yet I signed up as I felt that this is something different and this would be a kick-start to what I will want to achieve next year!
Though it's still early to next year, but I roughly have a list to achieve already! :D

Why does my heart pound faster; nervous or excited?
Perhaps a lil of both.
It's mind over body.

The mind is powerful and so are our bodies.
We should constantly push ourselves to the edge, testing out the limits.
For at least, we'd know ourselves better.
I have a belief in this.

Constantly reminding & telling myself the objective tomorrow, isolating myself from the happenings outside.
Focusing on tomorrow; how will it be, what will it be like, how to transit and how to overcome it.

Preparations for tomorrow...
Training wasn't adequate and not anywhere near to the 38.5km tomorrow.
Thus if I suffer tomorrow, only myself to blame.
And I paid $80 bucks for it!
I was asked why would anybody do such a thing.
And I told this person that I just like the feeling where I'm in no man's land. If that person still remember.


I set today to be a REST day and indeed, I rested.

Ate alot too.
I feel so fat now. Yucks.

Time is up now.
I will and definitely hit another milestone in my life,
Tomorrow.

No comments: