Sunday, October 5, 2008

alrighty, I'm back...

alrighty, I'm back...

after so long, with so much procastination for blogging, together with the so many nights falling asleep on my bed & waking up to the screen of what I was doing the night before on my notebook!
it just makes me feel so weak & lousy. heh!

anyway, my project went bust. kinda sad to announce this though.
BUT then again, that doesn't means that I have stopped!

let me share with you my bkk trip!!! ;)






The oh-so-tasty food of bkk ... ... ...
just sets me hungry by looking at this! urghs!








What I bought ... ... ...






it rained on the day that we departed...
guess bkk didn't want us to leave too!!!

it was so much fun mann...




Nevertheless, though shopping in bkk is cheap, it still ripped a big hole in my pocket... ...
and only to come back home to burst a bigger hole with the below... ...
that was crazy but it was worth it!!!!
NO regrets!

I'm living a life which I am happy being myself, not constrained by any issues ...
And it shall stay this way!!!
YEAH!!!

No comments: