Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Move it, move it!

Right, finally doing something after slacking so long!

Ever since that fateful weekend, I have been passing each day waking up late, getting online, watching the television and just lazing around in the house!
It feels pretty good though.

For the past 2 years, I was always busy-busy-busy during the summer break, planning for orientation, setting the goals and timeline for the workyear, and so much more! It is N-O-W, now, that I can sit back, kick my legs up and relax. The feeling of having nothing filled in your schedule is just totally S-H-I-O-K, SHIOK! The words "I don't mind, I'm free everyday!" have been coming out from me. Alright, don't envy me. Hahaha!

But again, it is not that enjoyable too. Putting on weight and feeling fat doesn't helps. I need to move it!

It's been 2 days into the week now and I'm glad that I played some tennis and had a swim! At least the engine's starting to roar. Runs and workouts are coming up, so let's work things out.
It feels really good though it wasn't work which will bring me income, when I have been doing my part contributing to the recovery of the economy. As some of us might have preferred.
But well, health is wealth! OVERWHELMING SATISFACTION.

The tennis session and the swim I had, they left me exhausted. My stamina dropped alot; I need to build up my fitness again.
It's time... it's time to move it move it!!!

I like to move it move it...
I like to... MOVE IT MOVE IT!

No comments: