Friday, June 26, 2009

stop & stare

i've got my heart set on anywhere but here.

Recently I have been thinking about how to handle this attraction but it is just not going anywhere. Lost touch, I may have seem. Or am I just being passive?
Maybe all I need is just a plan.

Steady hands take the wheel, in all conditions things can't help but turn out well.
The mind is already devising a plan, and patience is a virtue; let's just wait for that pounce.

It takes two to tango and to dance, two becomes one. So go on take my hand, take a breath.
Pull me close, take one step and keep your eyes locked to mine.
Open your heart and let the music be our guide.
I'll take the lead and every turn will be safe with me; I'll be there to catch you through it all.

So much talk and yet only actions proves everything. When it came to this stage, something pulls my focus out & I stood down. Funny how the heart is set on any other stuffs.
But now that I have got a plan, let's dance!

No comments: